Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Surface reconstruction and charge modulation in BaFe2As2 superconducting film
- Surface reconstruction and charge modulation in BaFe2As2 superconducting film
- Kim, S.; Yi, S.; Oh, M.; Jang, B. G.; Nam, W.; Yoo, Y. C.; Lee, M.; Jeon, H.; Zoh, I.; Lee, H.; Zhang, C.; Kim, K. H.; Seo, Jungpil; Shim, J. H.; Chae, J.; Kuk, Y.
- DGIST Authors
- Seo, Jungpil
- Issue Date
- Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, 30(31)
- Article Type
- surface structure of superconductor; scanning tunneling microscopy; superconducting property; PHASE-TRANSITIONS
- Whether or not epitaxially grown superconducting films have the same bulk-like superconducting properties is an important concern. We report the structure and the electronic properties of epitaxially grown Ba(Fe1-xCox)2As2 films using scanning tunneling microscopy and scanning tunneling spectroscopy (STS). This film showed a different surface structure, R45° reconstruction, from those of as-cleaved surfaces from bulk crystals. The electronic structure of the grown film is different from that in bulk, and it is notable that the film exhibits the same superconducting transport properties. We found that the superconducting gap at the surface is screened at the Ba layer surface in STS measurements, and the charge density wave was observed at the surface in sample in the superconducting state. © 2018 IOP Publishing Ltd.
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Related Researcher
Nanospm Lab(Advanced Materials Research Group)
Topological Matters; High Tc Superconductors; Low dimensional Quantum Matters
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceNanospm Lab(Advanced Materials Research Group)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.