Cited 9 time in
Cited 8 time in
Wide range tuning of band gap energy of A3B2X9 perovskite-like halides
- Wide range tuning of band gap energy of A3B2X9 perovskite-like halides
- Kim, Se-Yun; Yun, Yeonghun; Shin, Seunghak; Lee, Joon Hyung; Heo, Young-Woo; Lee, Sangwook
- Issue Date
- Scripta Materialia, 166, 107-111
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- Hybrid perovskite; Substitution; Band gap; Crystal structure; Electrical property
- LEAD-FREE; SINGLE-CRYSTALS; EFFICIENCY; PHASE; LAYER; SN; CS3SB2I9; RB
- We report the structural, optical, and electrical properties of A 3 B 2 X 9 halides (where A = Cs, methylammonium (MA), formamidinium (FA), or ethylammonium; B = As, Sb, or Bi; X = Cl, Br, or I). Substitution results in tuning of lattice parameters involving crystal structure change, hence tuning of band gap energy, from ~1.9 to ~3.1 eV. Our results on the band gap energy, type, and crystal structure changes by A, B and X site substitution would give very useful information to develop wide band gap light-absorbers for diverse optoelectronic applications, including highly efficient and stable tandem solar cells. © 2019
- Elsevier BV
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.