Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Accurate, hysteresis-free temperature sensor for health monitoring using a magnetic sensor and pristine polymer
- Accurate, hysteresis-free temperature sensor for health monitoring using a magnetic sensor and pristine polymer
- Jeong, Wooseong; Kim, Mijin; Ha, Jae-Hyun; Zulkifli, Nora Asyikin Binti; Hong, Jung-Il; Kim, CheolGi; Lee, Sungwon
- DGIST Authors
- Hong, Jung-Il; Kim, CheolGi; Lee, Sungwon
- Issue Date
- RSC Advances, 9(14), 7885-7889
- Article Type
- Hysteresis; Magnetic sensors; Cycling stability; Hall resistance; Health monitoring; Hysteresis free; Linear sensitivity; Pristine polymers; Temperature range; Thermal hysteresis; Temperature sensors
- Herein, a novel temperature sensor is proposed employing a planar Hall resistance (PHR) magnetic sensor, a magnet sheet, and an expanding polymer. It features a tunable temperature range, high linear sensitivity, accuracy, and cycling stability through 1000 cycles, and no thermal hysteresis. This new sensor is promising as a body temperature sensor. © The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
Lab for NanoBio-MatErials & SpinTronics(nBEST)
Magnetic Materials and Spintronics; Converging Technology of Nanomaterials and Biomaterials; Bio-NEMS;MEMS
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Electric & Magnetic Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Department of Emerging Materials ScienceLab for NanoBio-Materials & SpinTronics(nBEST)1. Journal Articles
Department of Emerging Materials ScienceBio-Harmonized Device Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.