Cited 0 time in
Cited 5 time in
조건부 자율주행자동차(Level 3)의 제어권 전환 안전성 평가를 위한 기준 시나리오 개발
- 조건부 자율주행자동차(Level 3)의 제어권 전환 안전성 평가를 위한 기준 시나리오 개발
- Translated Title
- Reference Test Scenarios for Assessing the Safety of Take-over in a Conditionally Autonomous Vehicle
- 박명옥; 손준우
- DGIST Authors
- 박명옥; 손준우
- Issue Date
- Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, 27(4), 309-317
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- Autonomous vehicle; Take-over; Reference test scenario; Driving simulator; 자율주행자동차; 제어권 전환; 기준 시나리오; 모의 운전
- The existing autonomous driving systems still consider the driver as a fallback-ready user who is receptive to the ADS-issued request to take over. Therefore, the takeover performance of the driver must be carefully investigated in order to ensure a safe transition to a conditionally autonomous vehicle. This paper aims to propose reference test scenarios for the safety assessment of the takeover performance in a driving simulator. A systematic review was conducted in order to design the takeover scenarios based on the problem of losing “situation awareness”. As a result, five scenarios of takeover events have been derived, such as missing lines on a straight or curved road, accident cars, and system failure. In order to evaluate the scenarios in terms of criticality, urgency, safety, complexity, and time, 34 drivers were recruited, and they participated in the driving simulator experiments. The results showed that the scenarios are appropriately designed to represent the takeover events at different levels. Copyright 2019 KSAE.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.