Cited 5 time in
Cited 6 time in
Effects of exercise-induced apelin on muscle function and cognitive function in aged mice
- Effects of exercise-induced apelin on muscle function and cognitive function in aged mice
- Kwak, Seong Eun; Cho, Sung Chun; Bae, Jun Hyun; Lee, Jihyun; Shin, Hyung Eun; Zhang, Di Di; Lee, Yun-Il; Song, Wook
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Yun-Il
- Issue Date
- Experimental Gerontology, 127
- Article Type
- RESISTANCE EXERCISE; SKELETAL-MUSCLE; EXPRESSION; SENESCENCE; DEFICITS; LIGAND; CELLS
- [No abstract available]
- Elsevier Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Biotechnology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.