Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Programmable Manufacturing Advisor-A Tool for Automating Decision-Making in Production Systems
- Programmable Manufacturing Advisor-A Tool for Automating Decision-Making in Production Systems
- Alavian, P.; Eun, Yongsoon; Meerkov, S. M.; Zhang, Liang
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- Automation and Remote Control, 80(11), 1929-1948
- Article Type
- Author Keywords
- decision-making automation; analytical theory of production systems; smart production systems; industry 4; 0
- Programmable Manufacturing Advisor (PMA) is a device intended to automate decision-making in manufacturing environment. Programming and installing a PMA at any production system makes it smart: it becomes capable of self-diagnosing and providing the Operations Manager with an advice for achieving the desired productivity improvement. In this paper, theoretical/analytical foundations of PMA are outlined, its software/hardware implementations are commented upon, and demonstrations of PMA-based Smart Production Systems are provided using an automotive underbody assembly system and a hot-dip galvanization plant.
- Pleiades Publishing
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.