Cited 5 time in
Cited 5 time in
Molecular aggregation method for perovskite-fullerene bulk heterostructure solar cells
- Molecular aggregation method for perovskite-fullerene bulk heterostructure solar cells
- Ha, Su Ryong; Jeong, Woo Hyeon; Liu, Yanliang; Oh, Jae Teak; Bae, Sung Yong; Lee, Seungjin; Kim, Jae Won; Bandyopadhyay, Sujoy; Jeong, Hong In; Kim, Jin Young; Kim, Younghoon; Song, Myoung Hoon; Park, Sung Heum; Stranks, Samuel D.; Lee, Bo Ram; Friend, Richard H.; Choi, Hyosung
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Younghoon
- Issue Date
- Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 8(3), 1326-1334
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- PCBM; HETEROJUNCTION; SOLUBILITY; LAYERS; ELECTRON-TRANSPORT; HIGHLY EFFICIENT
- We report morphological control with phenyl-C60-butyric acid methyl ester (PCBM) molecular aggregation for perovskite-PCBM bulk heterostructure (Pe-PCBM BHS) solar cells. Solar cells prepared via the Pe-PCBM BHS method exhibited a higher power conversion efficiency (PCE) of 18% than 11% from a device with a conventional planar heterojunction structure. The Pe-PCBM BHS can enhance device efficiency by improving electron transfer, shortening the electron transport length required for collection, and reducing the charge transfer resistance at the interface between the perovskite and PCBM through an increase of the perovskite crystal size and construction of a vertical perovskite-PCBM intermixing zone. To the best of our knowledge, the high PCE achieved by our Pe-PCBM BHS is the highest value to be reported in an inverted perovskite solar cell without buffer layers, such as metal oxides or low work function metals. © 2019 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Energy Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.