Cited 5 time in
Cited 4 time in
Nucleophilic reactivity of a mononuclear cobalt(iii)-bis(tert-butylperoxo) complex
- Nucleophilic reactivity of a mononuclear cobalt(iii)-bis(tert-butylperoxo) complex
- Shin, Bong Ki; Park, Yeon Woo; Jeong, Donghyun; Cho, Jaeheung
- DGIST Authors
- Cho, Jaeheung
- Issue Date
- Chemical Communications, 56(66), 9449-9452
- Article Type
- O BOND-CLEAVAGE; NONHEME IRON; STRUCTURAL-CHARACTERIZATION; OXIDATION ACTIVITY; OXYGEN COMPLEXES; ALKYLPEROXO; DIOXYGEN; MODELS; INTERMEDIATE; ACTIVATION
- A mononuclear cobalt(III)-bis(tert-butylperoxo) adduct (Co-III-((OOBu)-Bu-t)(2)) bearing a tetraazamacrocyclic ligand was synthesized and characterized using various physicochemical methods, such as X-ray, UV-vis, ESI-MS, EPR, and NMR analyses. The crystal structure of the Co-III-((OOBu)-Bu-t)(2)complex clearly showed that two (OOBu)-Bu-t ligands bound to the equatorial position of the cobalt(iii) center. Kinetic studies and product analyses indicate that the Co-III-((OOBu)-Bu-t)(2)intermediate exhibits nucleophilic oxidative reactivity toward external organic substrates.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceBiomimetic Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.