Cited 10 time in
Cited 13 time in
Efficient classification system based on Fuzzy-Rough Feature Selection and Multitree Genetic Programming for intension pattern recognition using brain signal
- Efficient classification system based on Fuzzy-Rough Feature Selection and Multitree Genetic Programming for intension pattern recognition using brain signal
- Lee, JH[Lee, Jong-Hyun]; Anaraki, JR[Anaraki, Javad Rahimipour]; Ahn, CW[Ahn, Chang Wook]; An, J[An, Jinung]
- DGIST Authors
- An, J[An, Jinung]
- Issue Date
- Expert Systems with Applications, 42(3), 1644-1651
- Article Type
- Brain Signal; Brain Signals; Classification System; Feature Extraction; Feature Selection; Fuzzy-Rough Sets; Intension Recognition; Multi-Tree GP; Multi-Trees
- Recently, many researchers have studied in engineering approach to brain activity pattern of conceptual activities of the brain. In this paper we proposed a intension recognition framework (i.e. classification system) for high accuracy which is based on Fuzzy-Rough Feature Selection and Multitree Genetic Programming. The enormous brain signal data measured by fNIRS are reduced by proposed feature selection and extracted the informative features. Also, proposed Multitree Genetic Programming use the remain data to construct the intension recognition model effectively. The performance of proposed classification system is demonstrated and compared with existing classifiers and unreduced dataset. Experimental results show that classification accuracy increases while number of features decreases in proposed system. © 2014 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
An, Jin Ung
Brain Robot Interaction Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.