Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
역할 모델의 적응적 전환을 통한 협업 채집 무리 로봇의 에너지 효율 향상
- 역할 모델의 적응적 전환을 통한 협업 채집 무리 로봇의 에너지 효율 향상
- Translated Title
- Energy efficient cooperative foraging swarm robots using: Adaptive behavioral model
- 이종현; 안진웅; 안창욱
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, 18(1), 21-27
- Article Type
- Algorithms; Artificial Intelligence; Behavior Model; Behavioral Model; Cooperative Swarm; Cooperative Swarm Robots; Data Communication Equipment; Energy Efficiency; Energy Efficient; Foraging Robots; Industrial Robots; Initial and Operating Cost; Multi-Robots; Multipurpose Robots; Operating Costs; Robotics; Search Spaces; State-of-the-Art Algorithms; Swarm Intelligence; Swarm Robotics; Swarm Robots
- We can efficiently collect crops or minerals by operating multi-robot foraging. As foraging spaces become wider, control algorithms demand scalability and reliability. Swarm robotics is a state-of-the-art algorithm on wide foraging spaces due to its advantages, such as self-organization, robustness, and flexibility. However, high initial and operating costs are main barriers in performing multi-robot foraging system. In this paper, we propose a novel method to improve the energy efficiency of the system to reduce operating costs. The idea is to employ a new behavior model regarding role division in concert with the search space division. © ICROS 2012.
- Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems
- Related Researcher
An, Jin Ung
Brain Robot Interaction Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.