Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
휠-트랙 하이브리드 모바일 로봇 플랫폼의 지형 적응성 및 사용자 친화성 향상을 위한 원격 조종기 설계와 개발
- 휠-트랙 하이브리드 모바일 로봇 플랫폼의 지형 적응성 및 사용자 친화성 향상을 위한 원격 조종기 설계와 개발
- Translated Title
- Design and Development of Terrain-adaptive and User-friendly Remote Controller for Wheel-Track Hybrid Mobile Robot Platform
- Kim, Yoon Gu; An, Jin Ung; Kwak, Jeong Hwan; Moon, Jeon Il
- DGIST Authors
- An, Jin Ung; Moon, Jeon Il
- Issue Date
- Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, 17(6), 558-565
- Article Type
- Design and Development; Driving Mode; Hazardous Environment; Hybrid Robots; Industrial Robots; Intuitive Steering; Landforms; Mobile Robot; Mobile Robot Platforms; Mobile Robots; Navigation; Navigation Modes; Navigation Performance; Remote Control; Remote Controllers; Robot Platform; Search and Rescue; Telecontrol Equipment; Terrain-Adaptive; Wheel-Track Hybrid; Wheels
- Various robot platforms have been designed and developed to perform given tasks in a hazardous environment for surveillance, reconnaissance, search and rescue, etc. We considered a terrain-adaptive and transformable hybrid robot platform that is equipped with rapid navigation capability on flat floors and good performance in overcoming stairs or obstacles. The navigation mode transition is determined and implemented by adaptive driving mode control of the mobile robot. In order to maximize the usability of wheel-track hybrid robot platform, we propose a terrain-adaptive and user-friendly remote controller and verify the efficiency and performance through its navigation performance experiments in real and test-bed environments. © ICROS 2011.
- Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems
- Related Researcher
Brain Robot Interaction Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Collaborative Robots1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.