Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
Adaptive Maximum Power Point Tracking Algorithm for Photovoltaic Power Systems
- Adaptive Maximum Power Point Tracking Algorithm for Photovoltaic Power Systems
- Ahn, CW[Ahn, Chang Wook]; Choi, JY[Choi, Ju Yeop]; Lee, DH[Lee, Dong-Ha]; An, J[An, Jinung]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, DH[Lee, Dong-Ha]; An, J[An, Jinung]
- Issue Date
- IEICE Transactions on Communications, E93B(5), 1334-1337
- Article Type
- Atmospheric Conditions; Decision Making; Derivative Factor; Duty Ratios; Electric Power Systems; Empirical Studies; Game Theory; Harmful Effects; Maximum Power Point Tracking; Maximum Power Point Tracking Algorithms; Operating Voltage; Operations Research; Optical Flows; Output Power; Photovoltaic Effects; Photovoltaic Power Systems; Photovoltaic Systems; Pumps; Statistical Decision-Making; Statistics; Step Length
- This paper presents an adaptive maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm. The aim is to dynamically adjust the step length for updating duty ratio (or operating voltage) so as to make full utilization of the output power of photovoltaic (PV) systems, even under the rapidly changing atmospheric conditions. To this end, the average slope in terms of voltage and power is exploited for reducing the harmful effect of noise and error (incurred in measurement or quantization) on the slope. Also, a statistical decision-making scheme is employed for reliably deciding the time instant at which atmospheric conditions actually change. Empirical study has adduced grounds for its dominance over existing references. Copyright © 2010 The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers.
- Maruzen Co., Ltd.
- Related Researcher
An, Jin Ung
Brain Robot Interaction Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.