Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Transparent thin-film transistor and diode circuit using graphene and amorphous indium-gallium-zinc-oxide active layer
- Transparent thin-film transistor and diode circuit using graphene and amorphous indium-gallium-zinc-oxide active layer
- Kim, J[Kim, J.]; Jeong, SM[Jeong, S. M.]; Jeong, J[Jeong, J.]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, J[Kim, J.]; Jeong, SM[Jeong, S. M.]
- Issue Date
- Electronics Letters, 51(24), 2047-2048
- Article Type
- Active Layer; Amorphous Films; Amorphous Indium-Gallium-Zinc-Oxide (A-IGZO); Amorphous Semiconductors; Diode Circuits; Diodes; Electrodes; Gallium; Graphene; Graphene Electrodes; Graphite Electrodes; Indium; Semiconducting Indium Compounds; Serial Connection; Thin-Film Transistors (TFTs); Thin-Films; Transparent Graphene; Transparent Thin Film Transistor; Zinc; Zinc Oxide
- A transparent thin-film transistor-diode (TFT-diode) circuit through the serial connection of a transparent TFT and a transparent graphene diode comprised of an amorphous indium-gallium-zinc-oxide (a-IGZO) active layer and a graphene electrode are demonstrated. Through transferring the graphene electrode onto the fabricated TFT, the TFT operates in a single direction due to the directional operation of the transparent graphene diode. The resulting transparent TFT- diode device can be applied to transparent a-IGZO and graphene integrated circuits. © 2015 The Institution of Engineering and Technology.
- Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.