1) Design & Surface Engineering of new type of multifunctional nanoparticles for energy-related devices
2) Understanding of charge, ionic, and heat transport in arrays of nanocrystal Solids for electronic, photovoltaic and thermoelectronic devices.
3) Developing Solar Cells and photodetectors using solution processed semiconductor nanocrystals.
4) Investigate of multifunctional nanocrystals and nanocomposites for thermoelectronic devices.
5) Development of Solution-processed Light Emitting Diodes(LED)
Advisor Professor : Lee, Jong-Soo MNEDL(Multifunctional Nanomaterials & Energy Devices Lab)