Cited 34 time in
Cited 38 time in
Toward Robust Nanogenerators Using Aluminum Substrate
- Toward Robust Nanogenerators Using Aluminum Substrate
- Lee, Sangmin; Hong, Jung-Il; Xu, Chen; Lee, Minbaek; Kim, Dongseob; Lin, Long; Hwang, Woonbong; Wang, Zhong Lin
- DGIST Authors
- Hong, Jung-Il
- Issue Date
- Advanced Materials, 24(32), 4398-4402
- Article Type
- Al Substrate; Aluminum; Aluminum Substrate; Aluminum Substrates; Chemistry; Electrode; Electrodes; Energy Harvesting; Human; Human Motions; Human Walking; Humans; Integration; Mechanical Energies; Motion; Movement; Movement (Physiology); Nanogenerators; Nanotechnology; Output Voltages; Parallel/Serial Integration; Robust Nanogenerators; Substrates; Vibration; Vibrations (Mechanical); Zinc Oxide
- Nanogenerators (NG) have been developed to harvest mechanical energy from environmental sources such as vibration, human motion, or movement of automobiles. We demonstrate a robust and large-area NG based on a cost-effective Al substrate with the capability to be easily integrated in series and parallel for high-output performance. The output voltage and current density of the three-dimensionally integrated NG device reaches up to 3 V and 195 nA under human walking conditions. Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Related Researcher
Hong, Jung Il
Quantum Electric & Magnetic Materials Laboratory
Electric and Magnetic Properties of Nanostructured Materials; Spintronics
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Electric & Magnetic Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.