Cited 189 time in
Cited 187 time in
All-inorganic cesium lead halide perovskite nanocrystals for photodetector applications
- All-inorganic cesium lead halide perovskite nanocrystals for photodetector applications
- Ramasamy, Parthiban; Lim, Da-Hye; Kim, Bumjin; Lee, Seung-Ho; Lee, Min-Sang; Lee, Jong-Soo
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jong-Soo
- Issue Date
- Chemical Communications, 52(10), 2067-2070
- Article Type
- Absorption Spectroscopy; Analytical Equipment; Cesium; Energy Dispersive X Ray Spectroscopy; Halide; Illumination; Ion Exchange; Lead; Light Intensity; Lithium Salt; Nanocrystal; Perovskite; Photodetector; Photoluminescence; Roentgen Spectroscopy; Room-Temperature; Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Herein, we describe simple, fast and reproducible halide ion exchange reactions in CsPbX3 (X = Cl, Br, I) nanocrystals (NCs) at room temperature. Through the simple adjustment of the halide ion concentration, the photoluminescence of these NCs can be tuned over the entire visible region (425-655 nm). Photodetector devices based on entirely inorganic CsPbI3 NCs are demonstrated for the first time. The photodetectors exhibited a good on/off photocurrent ratio of 105. © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2016.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
MNEDL(Multifunctional Nanomaterials & Energy Devices Lab)
Design of new type of multifunctional nanoparticles for energy-related devices; 다기능성 나노재료; 무기물 태양전지; 열전소자
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringMNEDL(Multifunctional Nanomaterials & Energy Devices Lab)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.