Cited 4 time in
Cited 5 time in
A single-input dual-output 13.56 MHz CMOS AC-DC converter with comparator-driven rectifiers for implantable devices
- A single-input dual-output 13.56 MHz CMOS AC-DC converter with comparator-driven rectifiers for implantable devices
- Cha, HK[Cha, Hyouk-Kyu]; Je, M[Je, Minkyu]
- DGIST Authors
- Je, M[Je, Minkyu]
- Issue Date
- Microelectronics Journal, 45(3), 277-281
- Article Type
- AC-DC Converter; AC-DC Converters; Cmos Integrated Circuits; CMOS Rectifier; Comparator; Comparators (Optical); Electric Converters; Electric Rectifiers; Implantable Device; Implantable Devices; Implants (Surgical); Neural Recording; Neural Recordings; NMOS Transistors; Operation Frequency; pMOS Transistors; Power Conversion Efficiencies; Wireless Power Transfer
- A highly efficient single-input, dual-output AC-DC converter for wireless power transfer in implantable devices is implemented using the 0.18-μm CMOS process. The proposed AC-DC converter, consisting of three rectifiers with cross-coupled NMOS transistors and comparator-driven PMOS transistors, achieves up to 79.5% power conversion efficiency at 13.56 MHz operation frequency in order to provide dual outputs of 1.2 V and 2.2 V DC voltages along with 6.2 mA and 22.6 mA of current, respectively, to the implant device from a single RF input. The designed IC consumes a core die area of 0.18 mm2. © 2014 Elsevier Ltd.
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringIMPACT Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.