Cited 0 time in
Cited 5 time in
An empirical analysis on the performance factors of software firm
- An empirical analysis on the performance factors of software firm
- Choi, Moon Jong; Song, Jae Won; Choi, Rock Hyun; Choi, Jae Sung
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Software Engineering and its Applications, 8(7), 121-132
- Article Type
- Innovation; Performance; Software Company; Software Type; Standardization; Technology Strategy
- The purpose of this study is to examine the factors influencing performance of software companies. This model tests various theoretical research hypotheses related to innovation, standardization and technology marketing strategy and software type. Smart PLS (Partial Least Square) have been utilized for deriving the study results. The result of hypothesis testing is as follows. First, standardization and technology marketing strategy positively influence financial performance. Second, innovation, standardization and technology marketing strategy positively influence technical performance. Finally, mobile and non-mobile software companies was shown that innovation, standardization, and technology marketing strategy has different effects to financial and technical performance. © 2014 SERSC.
- Science and Engineering Research Support Society
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.