Cited 19 time in
Cited 19 time in
Hybrid structures of organic dye and graphene for ultrahigh gain photodetectors
- Hybrid structures of organic dye and graphene for ultrahigh gain photodetectors
- Lee, Youngbin; Yu, Seong Hun; Jeon, Jiwon; Kim, Hyunmin; Lee, Jun Young; Kim, Hyungjun; Ahn, Jong-Hyun; Hwang, Euyheon; Cho, Jeong Ho
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Hyunmin
- Issue Date
- Carbon, 88, 165-172
- Article Type
- Broad Spectral; Dye Sensitized; Graphene; Hybrid Photo Detectors; Hybrid Structure; Optoelectronic Devices; Organic Dye Molecules; Photoabsorptions; Photodetectors; Photons; Ultrahigh Gain; Ultraviolet Region
- Abstract A hybrid structure comprising organic dye molecules (e.g., rhodamine 6G) and graphene was developed for the realization of high-performance optoelectronic devices. The fabricated photodetector offered a broad spectral photo-response across wavelengths in the infrared, visible, and ultraviolet regions, as well as a high responsivity (∼460 A/W at illumination power of 1 μW). The photocurrent generated in the hybrid photodetector (∼mA) was much higher than that generated in a pristine graphene photodetector (<μA). The performance of the dye-sensitized photodetector relied on enhanced photoabsorption and the implementation of a photocurrent gain arising from the photo-excited charges. © 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier Ltd
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.