Cited 6 time in
Cited 6 time in
Electrical and optical properties of Ti doped ZnO films grown on glass substrate by atomic layer deposition
- Electrical and optical properties of Ti doped ZnO films grown on glass substrate by atomic layer deposition
- Wan, Z[Wan, Zhixin]; Kwack, WS[Kwack, Won-Sub]; Lee, WJ[Lee, Woo-Jae]; Jang, SI[Jang, Seung-II]; Kim, HR[Kim, Hye-Ri]; Kim, JW[Kim, Jin-Woong]; Jung, KW[Jung, Kang-Won]; Min, WJ[Min, Won-Ja]; Yu, KS[Yu, Kyu-Sang]; Park, SH[Park, Sung-Hun]; Yun, EY[Yun, Eun-Young]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jin-Hyock]; Kwon, SH[Kwon, Se-Hun]
- DGIST Authors
- Jung, KW[Jung, Kang-Won]
- Issue Date
- Materials Research Bulletin, 57, 23-28
- Article Type
- A. Thin Films; Atomic Layer; Atomic Layer Deposition; B. Vapor Deposition; C. Ionic Conductivity; Crystallinities; D. Electrical Properties; Deposition; Deposition Temperatures; Electric Properties; Electrical and Optical Properties; Glass Substrates; Metallic Films; Minimum Value; Substrates; Ti-Doped ZnO Films; Titanium Doped; Transmission Electron Microscopy; X Ray Diffraction; Zinc Oxide
- Titanium doped zinc oxide (Ti doped ZnO) films were prepared by atomic layer deposition methods at a deposition temperature of 200 °C. The Ti content in Ti doped ZnO films was varied from 5.08 at.% to 15.02 at.%. X-ray diffraction results indicated that the crystallinity of the Ti doped ZnO films had degraded with increasing Ti content. Transmission electron microscopy was used to investigate the microstructural evolution of the Ti doped ZnO films, showing that both the grain size and crystallinity reduced with increasing Ti content. The electrical resistivity of the Ti doped ZnO films showed a minimum value of 1.6 × 10-3 Ω cm with the Ti content of 6.20 at.%. Furthermore, the Ti doped ZnO films exhibited excellent transmittance. © 2014 Elsevier Ltd.
- Elsevier Ltd
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.