Cited 53 time in
Cited 52 time in
Hollow nitrogen-doped carbon spheres as efficient and durable electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction
- Hollow nitrogen-doped carbon spheres as efficient and durable electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction
- Sanetuntikul, J[Sanetuntikul, Jakkid]; Hang, T[Hang, Tao]; Shanmugam, S[Shanmugam, Sangaraju]
- DGIST Authors
- Sanetuntikul, J[Sanetuntikul, Jakkid]; Shanmugam, S[Shanmugam, Sangaraju]
- Issue Date
- Chemical Communications, 50(67), 9473-9476
- Article Type
- Carbon; Catalyst; Chemical Reaction; Cost Effectiveness Analysis; Electrode; Electrolyte; Electron Transport; Hollow Nitrogen Doped Carbon Sphere; Nitrogen; Oxygen; Oxygen Reduction Reaction; Surface Property; Unclassified Drug
- Hollow nitrogen-doped carbon spheres (HNCSs) were prepared by a facile method as non-precious catalysts for the oxygen reduction reaction (ORR). The HNCS catalysts exhibited ORR activity comparable with a commercial Pt/C catalyst and superior stability in alkaline electrolyte medium. This journal is © the Partner Organisations 2014.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
Advanced Energy Materials Laboratory
Electrocatalysts for fuel cells; water splitting; metal-air batteries; Polymer electrolyte membranes for fuel cells; flow batteries; Hydrogen generation and utilization
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringAdvanced Energy Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.