Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Resource Allocation for H-FDD OFDMA Systems
- Resource Allocation for H-FDD OFDMA Systems
- Choi, JP[Choi, Jihwan P.]; Shin, J[Shin, Jaesub]; Lee, J[Lee, Jungwon]; Lou, HL[Lou, Hui-Ling]; Choi, JW[Choi, Ji-Woong]
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, JP[Choi, Jihwan P.]; Shin, J[Shin, Jaesub]; Choi, JW[Choi, Ji-Woong]
- Issue Date
- IEEE Communications Letters, 18(7), 1242-1245
- Article Type
- Access System; Cost-Effective Solutions; Duplexing; Frame Partitioning; Frequency Division Multiple Access; Half-Frequency-Division Duplexing (H-FDD); Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication; Mobile Station; Mobile Station Grouping; OFDMA Systems; Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM); Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Access (OFDMA); Resource Allocation; Time Division
- Half-frequency-division duplexing (H-FDD) has recently attracted attention since it can serve as a cost-effective solution for machine-to-machine (M2M) communication networks. This letter proposes a method to jointly optimize resource allocation, mobile station grouping, and frame partitioning for H-FDD orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing access systems. We develop a near-optimal and low-complexity algorithm that is also applicable to frequency-division duplexing and time-division duplexing as special cases. Simulation results demonstrate that our algorithm with reduced computation can provide performance close to that of the optimal but time-consuming exhaustive search. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Choi, Jihwan P.
NC(Networks and Communications) Research Group
Wireless and space communication systems; Cross-layer network design; 위성 통신 네트워크
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringNC(Networks and Communications) Research Group1. Journal Articles
Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.