Cited 20 time in
Cited 25 time in
Pattern-Reconfigurable MIMO Antenna for High Isolation and Low Correlation
- Pattern-Reconfigurable MIMO Antenna for High Isolation and Low Correlation
- Rhee, Changyong; Kim, Yongjin; Park, Tae Joon; Kwoun, Sung-su; Mun, Byeonggwi; Lee, Byungje; Jung, Changwon
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Tae Joon
- Issue Date
- IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 13, 1373-1376
- Article Type
- Directional Patterns (Antenna); Directional Radiation; Directive Antennas; Envelope Correlation Coefficient; Frequency Bands; High Isolation; Low Correlation; Microwave Antennas; Mobile Antennas; Mobile Devices; Multiple-Input-Multiple-Ouput (MIMO) Antenna; Operating Frequency Bands; Pattern-Reconfigurable; Pattern-Reconfigurable Antenna; Pattern-Reconfigurable Antennas; Re-Configurable Radiation Patterns; Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN)
- In this letter, a reconfigurable radiation pattern antenna for multiple-input-multiple-output (MIMO) applications on mobile devices is proposed. The operating frequency band of the antenna is 5.15-5.35 GHz for a wireless local area network (WLAN) 802.11a service. Each antenna is composed of a loop-and-dipole structure, as well as two switches for the reconfigurable radiation pattern, to generate a beam in three different directions. The proposed antenna is designed to have an orthogonally directional radiation pattern with high isolation and a low-correlation coefficient in the MIMO environment. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.