Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Efficient Inverted Bulk-Heterojunction Polymer Solar Cells with Self-Assembled Monolayer Modified Zinc Oxide
- Efficient Inverted Bulk-Heterojunction Polymer Solar Cells with Self-Assembled Monolayer Modified Zinc Oxide
- Kim, Wook Hyun; Lyu, Hong-Kun; Han, Yoon Soo; Woo, Sungho
- DGIST Authors
- Lyu, Hong-Kun; Woo, Sungho
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 13(10), 7145-7148
- Article Type
- The performance of poly(3-hexylthiophen) (P3HT) and [6, 6]phenyl C 61 butyric acid methyl ester (PCBM)-based inverted bulk-heterojunction (BHJ) polymer solar cells (PSCs) is enhanced by the modification of zinc oxide (ZnO)/BHJ interface with carboxylic-acid- functionalized self-assembled monolayers (SAMs). Under simulated solar illumination of AM 1.5 (100 mW/cm2), the inverted devices fabricated with SAM-modified ZnO achieved an enhanced power conversion efficiency (PCE) of 3.34% due to the increased fill factor and photocurrent density as compared to unmodified cells with PCE of 2.60%. This result provides an efficient method for interface engineering in inverted BHJ PSCs. Copyright © 2013 American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.