Cited 0 time in
Cited 125 time in
Highly stable and flexible silver nanowire-graphene hybrid transparent conducting electrodes for emerging optoelectronic devices
- Highly stable and flexible silver nanowire-graphene hybrid transparent conducting electrodes for emerging optoelectronic devices
- Lee, Donghwa; Lee, Hyungjin; Ahn, Yumi; Jeong, Youngjun; Lee, Dae-Young; Lee, Youngu
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Youngu
- Issue Date
- Nanoscale, 5(17), 7750-7755
- Article Type
- Ambient Conditions; Chemical Vapor Depositions (CVD); Chemistry; Electric Properties; Electrode; Electrodes; Graphene; Graphite; Long Term Stability; Mechanical Flexibility; Nanowire; Nanowires; Optical and Electrical Properties; Optoelectronic Devices; Organic Solar Cell; Oxidation-Reduction; Oxidation-Reduction Reaction; Photovoltaic Performance; Poly(Methyl Methacrylate); Polymethyl Methacrylate; Silver; Solar Energy; Transparent Conducting Electrodes
- A new AgNW-graphene hybrid transparent conducting electrode (TCE) was prepared by dry-transferring a chemical vapor deposition (CVD)-grown monolayer graphene onto a pristine AgNW TCE. The AgNW-graphene hybrid TCE exhibited excellent optical and electrical properties as well as mechanical flexibility. The AgNW-graphene hybrid TCE showed highly enhanced thermal oxidation and chemical stabilities because of the superior gas-barrier property of the graphene protection layer. Furthermore, the organic solar cells with the AgNW-graphene hybrid TCE showed excellent photovoltaic performance as well as superior long-term stability under ambient conditions. © 2013 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
Organic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)
OTF Solar cell; OLED; Printed Electronics; 유기박막형 태양전지; OLED; Printed Electronics
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringOrganic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.