Cited 0 time in
Cited 128 time in
Improved Thermal Oxidation Stability of Solution-Processable Silver Nanowire Transparent Electrode by Reduced Graphene Oxide
- Improved Thermal Oxidation Stability of Solution-Processable Silver Nanowire Transparent Electrode by Reduced Graphene Oxide
- Ahn, Yumi; Jeong, Youngjun; Lee, Youngu
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Youngu
- Issue Date
- ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 4(12), 6410-6414
- Article Type
- Electric Resistance Measurement; Gas Permeable Membranes; Organic Solar Cell; Oxidation; Photovoltaic Effects; Reduced-Graphene Oxide; Reduced-Graphene Oxides; Silver Nanowire (AgNW); Silver Nanowires; Solar Cells; Thermal-Oxidation Stability; Transparent Electrode
- Solution-processable silver nanowire-reduced graphene oxide (AgNW-rGO) hybrid transparent electrode was prepared in order to replace conventional ITO transparent electrode. AgNW-rGO hybrid transparent electrode exhibited high optical transmittance and low sheet resistance, which is comparable to ITO transparent electrode. In addition, it was found that AgNW-rGO hybrid transparent electrode exhibited highly enhanced thermal oxidation and chemical stabilities due to excellent gas-barrier property of rGO passivation layer onto AgNW film. Furthermore, the organic solar cells with AgNW-rGO hybrid transparent electrode showed good photovoltaic behavior as much as solar cells with AgNW transparent electrode. It is expected that AgNW-rGO hybrid transparent electrode can be used as a key component in various optoelectronic application such as display panels, touch screen panels, and solar cells. © 2012 American Chemical Society.
- American Chemical Society
- Related Researcher
Organic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringOrganic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.