Cited 4 time in
Cited 4 time in
Fabrication of Ordered Silicon Wire Structures via Macropores without Pore Wall by Electrochemical Etching
- Fabrication of Ordered Silicon Wire Structures via Macropores without Pore Wall by Electrochemical Etching
- Jang, HS[Jang, Hwan Soo]; Choi, HJ[Choi, Ho-Jin]; Lee, H[Lee, Hochun]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]
- DGIST Authors
- Jang, HS[Jang, Hwan Soo]; Lee, H[Lee, Hochun]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 159(2), D37-D45
- Article Type
- Aspect Ratio; Back-Contact; Electrochemical Etching; Etching Depth; Etching Rate; High Aspect Ratio; Macropores; Multi-Layer Structures; Pore Wall; Silicon Structures; Silicon Wires; Wire
- The formation of ordered various silicon structures was investigated by varying the parameters of electrochemical etching such as current density, concentration and temperature of electrolyte, back contact material, and pre-patterned size. The silicon wires with a high aspect ratio of more than 15 are formed uniformly over a large area from a wide range of current density below J ps and the etching rate of those are varied from 0.25 to 0.85 μm/min. We also found that there is limitation for fabricating the silicon wires as the etching depth increases. In addition, the three-dimensional multi-layer structures comprised of wires and macropores and the large and clear macropores having the diameter of more than 5 μm without additional process are produced. Furthermore, the embossed silicon wires are obtained by post-KOH etching. © 2011 The Electrochemical Society.
- Electrochemical Society
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringElectrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)1. Journal Articles
Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.