Cited 5 time in
Cited 0 time in
High Sensitivity Refractive Index Sensor Based on a Wet-Etched Fused Fiber Coupler
- High Sensitivity Refractive Index Sensor Based on a Wet-Etched Fused Fiber Coupler
- Kim, KT[Kim, Kwang Taek]; Cho, KJ[Cho, Kyu Jung]; Im, K[Im, Kiegon]; Baik, SJ[Baik, Se-Jong]; Lee, CH[Lee, Cherl-Hee]; Lee, J[Lee, Jonghun]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, CH[Lee, Cherl-Hee]; Lee, J[Lee, Jonghun]
- Issue Date
- IEEE Sensors Journal, 11(7), 1568-1572
- Article Type
- We propose a novel method for fabricating fused fiber couplers whose transmission spectrum and sensitivity can be controlled in the wet-etching process. A wide tuning of the transmission spectrum during wet etching was observed experimentally. It was demonstrated that etched fused fiber couplers with reduced waist size had high sensitivity to the refractive index of an external medium. The sensitivity achieved by the present fiber coupler sensor was a 1125 nm/refractive index unit.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.