Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
OPTICAL FIBER ARTERIAL PULSE WAVE SENSOR
- OPTICAL FIBER ARTERIAL PULSE WAVE SENSOR
- Eom, S[Eom, Sunghoon]; Park, J[Park, Jaehee]; Lee, J[Lee, Jonghun]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, J[Lee, Jonghun]
- Issue Date
- Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 52(6), 1318-1321
- Article Type
- Arterial Pulse; Arterial Pulse Waves Sensor; Fiber Optic Components; Fibers; Hollow Optical Fibers; In-Line; In-Line Michelson Interferometer; Michelson Interferometers; Optical Fiber Sensor; Optical Fibers; Optical Instruments; Optical Materials; Reinforcement; Sensor Signals; Sensors; Signal-to-Noise Ratio; Steel Reinforcements
- An optical fiber arterial pulse wave sensor is proposed using an in-line Michelson interferometer that is a hollow optical fiber spliced to a single-mode fiber at one end and cleaved at the other end. The proposed optical fiber arterial pulse wave sensor consists of an in-line Michelson interferometer and steel reinforcement enclosed in a heat-shrinkable tube. The sensor was directly attached onto a wrist and signals corresponding to arterial pulse waves successfully obtained. The signal-to-noise ratio of the sensor signals was better than 20 dB. © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- John Wiley and Sons
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.