Cited 2 time in
Cited 3 time in
Light Scattering Characteristics of Newly Designed Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystals Films
- Light Scattering Characteristics of Newly Designed Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystals Films
- Yang, KJ[Yang, Kee-Jeong]; Sung, SJ[Sung, Shi-Joon]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong-Dae]; Kang, JK[Kang, Jin-Kyu]
- DGIST Authors
- Yang, KJ[Yang, Kee-Jeong]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong-Dae]; Kang, JK[Kang, Jin-Kyu]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 513, 38-44
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Electro-Optic Properties; Electro-Optical Devices; Flexible Display; Light Scattering; Liquid Crystal-Polymers; Liquid Crystal Displays; Liquid Crystals; Monomers; PDLC; Phase Separation; Polymer Films; Pre-Polymer; Scattering; Scattering Angle
- Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal (PDLC) films were prepared by the phase separation method using the liquid crystal (TL205) and a prepolymer. This work investigated the characteristics of scattering angle - light transmittance. In this work, it was found that at a narrow scattering angle incident lights was only weakly scattered and retained polarization, as the scattering angle increased the scattered light became increasingly depolarized.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.