Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Analysis of electro-optic properties of a polymer network liquid crystal display with crossed polarizers
- Analysis of electro-optic properties of a polymer network liquid crystal display with crossed polarizers
- Woo, SH[Woo, Sung-Ho]; Jeon, CW[Jeon, Chan-Wook]; Yang, KJ[Yang, Kee-Jeong]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong-Dae]; Rajesh, K[Rajesh, Kumar]; Ahn, BC[Ahn, Byung-Chul]
- DGIST Authors
- Woo, SH[Woo, Sung-Ho]; Jeon, CW[Jeon, Chan-Wook]; Yang, KJ[Yang, Kee-Jeong]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong-Dae]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 470, 173-181
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Crossed Polarizers; Electro-Optical Effects; Image Inversion; Light Polarization; Liquid Crystal Displays; PDLC; Polymer Network Liquid Crystal; Wide Viewing Angle
- An active-matrix polymer network liquid crystal display (AMPNLCD) of 1.79'' QCIF(176×144) was fabricated. The operating mode of normally black was reversed to normally white by using crossed polarizers. The contrast ratio, as a result, was drastically increased, which was comparable to a conventional liquid crystal display. The response time at a typical driving voltage, 2.8 V, was also fast enough to play still image smooth. The electro-optic properties of AMPNLCD with crossed polarizers were evaluated and discussed.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.