Cited 2 time in
Cited 3 time in
Field emission characteristics of an oxidized porous polysilicon field emitter using the electrochemical oxidation process
- Field emission characteristics of an oxidized porous polysilicon field emitter using the electrochemical oxidation process
- Kwon, Soon-Il; You, Sung-Won; Shon, Young-Soo; Cho, Yong-Soo; Park, Byung-Nam; Choi, Sie-Young
- DGIST Authors
- Shon, Young-Soo
- Issue Date
- Microelectronics, 37(9), 993-996
- Article Type
- Annealing; Electrochemical Oxidation (ECO); Electrochemistry; Electrodes; Electron Emission; Field Emission; Multi-Layer Electrode; O2 Annealing; Oxidation; Oxidized Porous Polysilicon (OPPS); Polysilicon; Porous Materials; Porous Polysilicon; Silica
- The field emission characteristics of an oxidized porous polysilicon (OPPS) were investigated with Pt/Ti multilayer electrode using the electrochemical oxidation (ECO) process. A Pt/Ti multilayer electrode, using ECO, showed highly efficient and stable electron emission characteristics; moreover, it can be applied to large area of a glass substrate with a low temperature process. Electron emission characteristics were improved with O2 annealing at 600 °C after the ECO process. It was found that forming a high quality oxide layer from the ECO-formed SiO2 was crucial in improving electron emission characteristics. The Pt/Ti OPPS field emitter, which was annealed at 600 °C for 5 h, showed an efficiency of 3.81% at Vps = 14 V . © 2006 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.