Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
DARC: Distance adaptive robust communication scheme for IEEE 802.15.4-based wireless sensor networks
- DARC: Distance adaptive robust communication scheme for IEEE 802.15.4-based wireless sensor networks
- Kim, Young-Duk; Kang, Won-Seok; Kim, Ddongkyun
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Young-Duk; Kang, Won-Seok
- Issue Date
- 2012 ACM Research in Applied Computation Symposium, RACS 2012, 249-250
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we propose a distance-adaptive robust communication scheme which is based on existing IEEE 802.15.4 protocol without additional control frame overhead. The key mechanism of the proposed scheme provides the dynamic tuning of the BE value and frame retransmission opportunities according to the hop distance to the sink node. We also propose a new robust route maintenance scheme for avoiding and mitigating congested nodes during communication sessions. Copyright 2012 ACM.
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Related Researcher
Data Mining & Machine Learning for Text & Multimedia, Brain-Sense-ICTConvergence Computing, Computational Olfaction Measurement, Simulation&Modeling
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.