Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Relaxation effects of magnetization modulus and precession axis on damping time of precession in L1(0)-ordered FePt alloy film
- Relaxation effects of magnetization modulus and precession axis on damping time of precession in L1(0)-ordered FePt alloy film
- Kim, Ji-Wan; Song, Hyon-Seok; You, Chun-Yeol; Shin, Sung-Chul
- DGIST Authors
- Song, Hyon-Seok; You, Chun-Yeol; Shin, Sung-Chul
- Issue Date
- Current Applied Physics, 17(7), 1009-1013
- Article Type
- Damping; Dynamics; Fast Relaxation; Iron Alloys; L10 Ordered Fept; Magnetization; Metallic Films; Nickel; Optical Kerr Effect; Pump Intensities; Relaxation Effect; Relaxation Processes; Reversal; Temperature; Time Dependent Magnetization Modulus; Time Resolved; Time Resolved Magneto Optical Kerr Effects (MOKE); Time Resolved Magneto Optical Kerr Effects (MOKE); Time Dependent; Timedependent Precession Axis
- We investigate the relaxation effects of magnetization modulus and precession axis on the damping time of the precession in L10-ordered FePt alloy film using a time-resolved magneto-optical Kerr effect. It is revealed that their fast relaxation processes during the precession bring about the overestimation of the damping time of the precession. We found that this error becomes more significant as the pump intensity increases. We propose that these corrections need to be considered for materials with the fast relaxation dynamics during the precession. © 2017 Elsevier B.V.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
You, Chun Yeol
Spin Phenomena for Information Nano-devices(SPIN) Lab
Spintronics; Condensed Matter Physics; Magnetic Materials & Thin Films; Micromagnetic Simulations; Spin Nano-Devices
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceSpin Phenomena for Information Nano-devices(SPIN) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.