Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Reversible photoreduction of Cu(II)-coumarin metal-organic polyhedra
- Reversible photoreduction of Cu(II)-coumarin metal-organic polyhedra
- Bae, Jaeyeon; Baek, Kangkyun; Yuan, Daqiang; Kim, Wooram; Kim, Kimoon; Zhoue, Hong-Cai; Park, Jinhee
- DGIST Authors
- Bae, Jaeyeon; Park, Jinhee
- Issue Date
- Chemical Communications, 53(66), 9250-9253
- Article Type
- We report a new approach for photoinduced reduction of Cu2+ that will enrich the structural diversity of coordination complexes and be a valuable contributor to the development of Cu+/Cu0-based catalysts. To realize controlled Cu2+ reduction, coumarin as a triplet quencher of excited benzophenone was tethered to Cu(ii)-metal-organic polyhedra (MOPs). The photoinduced catalytic activity of the coumarin-MOPs was also examined in a Cu(i)-catalyzed azide-alkyne cycloaddition (CuAAC). © 2017 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
Organic-Inorganic Hybrids Lab
Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Materials; Metal-Organic Polyheda;Metal-Organic Frameworks; Porous Polymer Networks
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceOrganic-Inorganic Hybrids Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.