Cited 0 time in
Cited 5 time in
Adaptive time-delay control with a supervising switching technique for robot manipulators
- Adaptive time-delay control with a supervising switching technique for robot manipulators
- Cho, Seung-Jae; Lee, Jin S; Kim, Jinwook; Kuc, Tae-Yong; Chang, Pyung-Hun; Jin, Maolin
- Issue Date
- Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 39(9), 1374-1382
- Article Type
- Adaptive Control; Bioelectric Phenomena; Delay Control Systems; Flexible Manipulators; Functions; Industrial Robots; Manipulators; Modular Robots; Nussbaum Function; Nussbaum Functions; Robot Applications; Robots; Supervising Switching Technique (SST); Switching Techniques; Time Delay; Time Delay Control (TDC); Time Delay Estimation (TDE); Timing Circuits
- This paper presents adaptive time-delay control (TDC) with a supervising switching technique (SST) for controlling robot manipulators. Two adaptive techniques are used to enhance the TDC. The control gain of TDC is adaptively tuned using a class of Nussbaum functions. With Nussbaum functions, compared with conventional TDC using a constant gain, the proposed control using Nussbaum functions can deal with inertia parameter variations due to the movement of a robot manipulator. The SST is used to deal with discontinuous disturbances. The proposed control is model-free, highly accurate, robust and adaptive. © 2017, © The Author(s) 2017.
- SAGE Publications Ltd
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.