Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
종이기반 농도 구배 형성 칩을 통한 포도당 발색 반응 검사
- 종이기반 농도 구배 형성 칩을 통한 포도당 발색 반응 검사
- Translated Title
- A Colorimetric Glucose Assay via Concentration Gradient Paper Chip
- 김태훈; 신현영; 이윤일; 태기식; 김민석
- DGIST Authors
- 이윤일; 김민석
- Issue Date
- 의공학회지, 38(6), 302-307
- Microfluidic paper-based analytical devices(μPADs); Concentration gradient; Colorimetric glucose assay
- This paper presents a paper-based concentration gradient chip to analyze colorimetric glucose assay. The paper-based concentration gradient chip was fabricated through a wax patterning technique that can design the fluidic channel by selectively printing hydrophobic and hydrophilic areas. Afterwards, glucose and dilution solutions were loaded into the inlet of a concentration gradient chip and each solution was then mixed sequentially at mixing channel.
Finally, concentration gradient was formed at each outlet of the chip. To measure the glucose concentration of the solution in outlets, we conducted colorimetric glucose assay with fixed concentration of glucose solution (0, 5, 10, 15 and 20 mM) and obtained normalized intensity. Subsequently, glucose concentrations of the outlets were calculated by substituting the normalized intensity to linear regression function based on the normalized intensity of fixed glucose concentration. Finally, the concentration gradient of glucose was formed on the chip with the result of colorimetric assay. The concentration gradient paper chip has the potential to accurately analyze unknown glucose concentration.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Well Aging Research Center1. Journal Articles
Department of New BiologyBioDr. Lab - Nanobiomedicine1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.