Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
듀얼첩간 위상차이를 이용한 저복잡도 FMCW감시 레이더 알고리즘
- 듀얼첩간 위상차이를 이용한 저복잡도 FMCW감시 레이더 알고리즘
- Translated Title
- Low Complexity FMCW Surveillance Radar AlgorithmUsing Phase Difference of Dual Chirps
- 이종훈; 진영석; 현유진; 김상동; 김봉석
- DGIST Authors
- 이종훈; 현유진; 김상동
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 12(2), 71-77
- FMCW radar; Low complexity; Surveillance radar; 2D FFT; Phase difference
- This paper proposes a low complexity frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW) surveillance radar algorithm. In the conventional surveillance radar systems, the two dimensional (2D) fast Fourier transform (FFT) method is usually employed in order to detect the distance and velocity of the targets. However, in a surveillance radar systems, it is more important to immediately detect the presence or absence of the targets, rather than accurately detecting the distance or speed information of the target. In the proposed algorithm, in order to immediately detect the presence or absence of targets, 1D FFT is performed on the first and M-th bit signals among a total of M beat signals and then a phase change between two FFT outputs is observed. The range of target is estimated only when the phase change occurs. By doing so, the proposed algorithm achieves a significantly lower complexity compared to the conventional surveillance scheme using 2D FFT. In addition, show in order to verify the performance of the proposed algorithm, the simulation and the experiment results are performed using 24GHz FMCW radar module.
- Related Researcher
Radar system, Radar signal processing, Automotive radar, Surveillance radar, Commercial radar, Defence radar,
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.