Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
AUTOSAR 소프트웨어 설계를 위한 실습 환경
- AUTOSAR 소프트웨어 설계를 위한 실습 환경
- Translated Title
- AUTOSAR Starter Kit for AUTOSAR Software Design
- 이성훈; 김영재; 금대현; 진성호
- DGIST Authors
- 이성훈; 금대현; 진성호
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, 9(2), 87-99
- AUTOSAR; Embedded software; Simulator; Kit
- An AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture (AUTOSAR) is a de-facto standardized software platform, which developed for an automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) in global automotive industry. AUTOSAR improves the reusability and the scalability, thus the software development can be easier, faster and more reliable. However, it requires a lot of time and efforts to develop an AUTOSAR software due to the difficulties of understanding of massive AUTOSAR documentations and complicated usage of AUTOSAR design tools. AUTOSAR training is offered by AUTOSAR design tool venders but it is limited to introduction of their simplified concept and usages based on PC. Therefore the training is not enough for industrial developers or graduate students. In this paper we present an AUTOSAR starter kit which allows industrial engineers and graduate students to practice the detailed process of AUTOSAR software development easily and more conveniently. The kit is composed of a practical environment similar to actual automotive system and a textbook that explains how to design AUTOSAR software. And we demonstrated the validity of our methodology based on a case study.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.