Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
연료전지·이차전지 하이브리드 시스템을 위한 인터리빙 양방향 DC-DC 컨버터 설계
- 연료전지·이차전지 하이브리드 시스템을 위한 인터리빙 양방향 DC-DC 컨버터 설계
- Translated Title
- The Design of Interleaved Bi-directional DC-DC Converter for Fuel Cell and Battery Hybrid System
- 김승민; 최주엽; 최익; 송승호; 이상철; 이동하
- DGIST Authors
- 이상철; 이동하
- Issue Date
- 전력전자학회 논문지, 18(1), 45-53
- bi-directional DC-DC converter; PWM switch model; state space averaging; interleaved two-loop control; battery modeling; frequency domain design
- Fuel cell power system is one of the most promising energy source for the alternative energy because it has unique advantages such as high energy density, no power drop during operation, and feasible to make compact size. However, due to very low response time, fuel cell is difficult to correspond to drastic load changes and start-up operation. For solving these problem, fuel cell power system must include energy storage device such as Li-Poly battery or super capacitor. Therefore, bi-directional DC-DC converter must be required for this storage device and fuel cell-PCS control. This paper presents a design and modeling of the bi-directional DC/DC converter. Firstly, we present modeling the boost and buck mode of the bi-directional converter through both PWM switch model and state space averaging technique. Secondly, in order to minimize output ripple and transient response overshoot, we have two identical DC-DC converters interleaved and adopt two-loop voltage-current controller. The proposed bi-directional DC-DC converter’s modeling method and control design have been verified with computer simulation and experimentation.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.