Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
저압 모의선로에 소형발전원 연계시 특성
- 저압 모의선로에 소형발전원 연계시 특성
- Translated Title
- Connected Characteristics for Small Generation Source of Low Voltage Model Grids
- 이상우; 강진규; 이동하; 박태준
- DGIST Authors
- 강진규; 이동하; 박태준
- Issue Date
- 조명.전기설비학회논문지, 27(2), 45-53
- Power Quality; Synchronous Generation Source; Model Grids; Phase Voltage; Frequency
- In this paper, we analyze the typical phase voltage and line current waveform characteristics of the distribution system with 3 phase small synchronous generation source in case with load and non-load group, in order to investigate the power quality for end load connected of generation source. As demonstrated by our experimental results, the distortion and power quality of phase voltage and line current waveform were relatively good for low voltage 3 phase model grids connected of 3 phase small synchronous generation source in case with non-load group. However, distortion and power quality of voltage and current waveform was poor for low voltage 3 phase model grids connected to 3 phase small synchronous generation source in the load group with some phase voltage and frequency difference. From the above results, we conclude that the phase voltage and frequency of 3 phase generation source must be identical to that of distribution system source to maximize the power quality. Also, special attention is required in case of having load group or non-load group to 3 phase generation source.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.