Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
로봇용 연료전지 이차전지 하이브리드 시스템 연구
- 로봇용 연료전지 이차전지 하이브리드 시스템 연구
- Translated Title
- The study of proton exchange membrane fuel cell and Li-poly battery hybrid system
- 권오성; 이상철; 이상우; 이동하
- DGIST Authors
- 이상철; 이동하
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 32(3), 282-288
- 연료전지 이차전지 하이브리드 시스템(PEMFC Li-Poly Hybrid System); 고분자 박막 연료전지(PEMFC); 하이브리드(Hybrid); DC/DC 컨버터(DC/DC Convertor)
- Proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC) is the most promising energy source for the robot applications because it has unique advantages such as high energy density, no power drop during operating, and easy to make compact size. However, PEMFC has intrinsic disadvantages which are delay to start up and difficulty to correspond drastic load changes. These disadvantages can be compensated by hybrid operating with a Li-poly battery. This study is focus to build and understand the hybrid system for the robot system. In this study, we build the PEMFC hybrid system using EOS-320 PEMFC stack, Li-poly battery and G-Philos FDX1-250BU dc-dc converter. The hybrid system is accurately monitored by CAN and RS485. The system was studied under two conditions such as non-loaded and loaded operating conditions. The results show that the system has delay to start up without hybrid operating and it can be compensated with the hybrid operating.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.