Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
무변압기형 태양광 인버터의 출력 전류 DC offset 제거 방법
- 무변압기형 태양광 인버터의 출력 전류 DC offset 제거 방법
- Translated Title
- Output Current DC offset Removal Method for Trans-less PV Inverter
- 홍기남; 최익; 최주엽; 이상철; 이동하
- DGIST Authors
- 이상철; 이동하
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 32(3), 255-261
- PV PCS; 무변압기형 인버터(Trans-less Inverter); 직류 편차(DC Offset); 센서 보정(Sensor Calibration); 듀얼 센서(Dual Sensor)
- Since PV PCS uses output current sensor for ac output current control, the sensor's sensing value includes unnecessary offset inevitably. If PV inverter is controlled by the included offset value, it's output current will generate DC offset. The DC offset of output current for trans-less PV inverter is fatal to grid, which results in saturating grid side transformer. Usually DSP controller of PV inverter reads several times sensing value during initial operation and, finally, it's average value is used for offset calibration. However, if temperature changes, the offset changes, too. And also, the switch device is not ideal, both each switching element of the voltage drop difference and on & off time delay difference generate DC offset. Thus, to compensate for deadtime and the switch voltage drop, feedback control by output current DC offset should be provided to compensate additional distortion of the output current. The validity of the proposed method is confirmed through PSIM simulation.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.