Cited 4 time in
Cited 0 time in
Comparison of theoretical and experimental results for band-gap-graded CZTSSe solar cell
- Comparison of theoretical and experimental results for band-gap-graded CZTSSe solar cell
- Minbashi, Mehran; Omrani, Mir Kazem; Memarian, Nafiseh; Kim, Dae-Hwan
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Dae-Hwan
- Issue Date
- Current Applied Physics, 17(10), 1238-1243
- Article Type
- Back Surface Field; Back Surface Fields; CZTSSe Solar Cells; Energy Gap; Functional Performance; Gap Graded; p Si Layers; P Type Silicon; Polysilicon; S/(S+Se) Weight Ratio; Silicon Solar Cells; Simulation; Solar Cells; Weight Ratios
- The simulation of CZTSSe solar cells is presented in this paper. The simulation results are in reasonable agreement with the experimental data, indicating the reliability of simulation results. New structure is proposed to increase the functionality of the cell. Improved functional performances are achieved by inserting a P-Silicon (P-Si) layer as back surface field. Simulation results suggest that by inserting this P-Si layer, efficiency of the CZTSSe solar cell increases from 12.6% to 16.59%, which is a significant improvement. For the champion cell JSC = 36.27 mA/cm2, VOC = 0.625 V and FF = 73.11% has been achieved. © 2017 Elsevier B.V.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.