Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Antisolvent-assisted powder engineering for controlled growth of hybrid CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite thin films
- Antisolvent-assisted powder engineering for controlled growth of hybrid CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite thin films
- Choi, Yong Chan; Lee, Se Won; Kim, Dae Hwan
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Yong Chan; Kim, Dae Hwan
- Issue Date
- APL Materials, 5(2)
- Article Type
- Controlled Growth; Dichloromethane; Diethyl Ethers; Hybrid Inorganic-Organic; Morphology and Structures; Perovskite; Perovskite Solar Cells; Perovskite Thin Films; Photovoltaic Performance; Powders; Precursor Solutions; Solution-Processing; Thin-Films
- We develop antisolvent-assisted powder engineering for the controlled growth of hybrid inorganic-organic CH3NH3PbI3 (MAPbI3) perovskite thin films. The powders, which are used as the precursors for solution processing, are synthesized by pouring a MAPbI3 precursor solution into various antisolvents, such as dichloromethane, chloroform, diethyl ether, and toluene. Two types of powders having different colors are obtained, depending on the antisolvent used. The choice of the antisolvent used for synthesizing the powders strongly influences not only the phases of the powders but also the morphology and structure of the thin films subsequently fabricated by solution processing. This, in turn, affects the photovoltaic performance. © 2017 Author(s).
- American Institute of Physics Inc.
- Related Researcher
Choi, Yong Chan
Solar Cells; Chalcohalides; chalcohalides; sulfides; selenides
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.