Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
A systematic study of nuclear interactome of C-terminal domain small phosphatase-like 2 using inducible expression system and shotgun proteomics
- A systematic study of nuclear interactome of C-terminal domain small phosphatase-like 2 using inducible expression system and shotgun proteomics
- Kang, Nana; Koo, JaeHyung; Wang, Sen; Hur, Sun Jin; Bahk, Young Yil
- DGIST Authors
- Koo, JaeHyung
- Issue Date
- BMB Reports, 49(6), 319-324
- Article Type
- CTD Phosphatase; CTDSPL2; CTDSPL2 Inducible HEK293T Cell Line; Immunoprecipitation; Nuclear Interactome
- RNA polymerase II C-terminal domain phosphatases are newly emerging family of phosphatases that contain FCPH domain with Mg+2-binding DXDX(T/V) signature motif. Its subfamily includes small CTD phosphatases (SCPs). Recently, we identified several interacting partners of human SCP1 with appearance of dephosphorylation and O-GlcNAcylation. In this study, using an established cell line with inducible CTDSPL2 protein (a member of the new phosphatase family), proteomic screening was conducted to identify binding partners of CTDSPL2 in nuclear extract through immunoprecipitation of CTDSPL2 with its associated. This approach led to the identification of several interacting partners of CTDSPL2. This will provide a better understanding on CTDSPL2. © 2016 by the The Korean Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Korean Society for Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Related Researcher
Koo, Jae Hyung
Molecular & Cellular Smell Biology Lab
Neurotranslation and chemosensation; 화학감각신경(후각, 미각) 및 이소성후각수용체 연구와 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Brain and Cognitive SciencesMolecular & Cellular Smell Biology Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.