Cited 5 time in
Cited 5 time in
Enhanced Photovoltaic Performance of Novel TiO2 Photoelectrode on TCO Substrates for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Enhanced Photovoltaic Performance of Novel TiO2 Photoelectrode on TCO Substrates for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Nam, Jung Eun; Kwon, Soon Jin; Jo, Hyo Jeong; Yi, Kwang Bok; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 14(12), 9242-9246
- Article Type
- Aligned Rutile TiO2 Nanorod; Anatase TiO; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs); Electro-Chemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS); Film Growth; Fluorine Doped Tin Oxide (FTO); Heterojunctions; Hydrothermal Synthesis; N719; Nanocomposites; Nanorods; Open-Circuit Photovoltage; Oxide Minerals; Photovoltage Spectroscopy; Rutil-Anatase TiO2 Thin Film; Rutile TiO; Seed Layer; Solar Cells; Thin-Films; Tin Oxides; Titanium Dioxide; Two-Step Hydrothermal Method
- In this study, we report synthesis and growth of rutile-anatase TiO2 thin film on fluorine-doped tin oxide (FTO) glass by a two-step hydrothermal method. The effects of additional treatments (i.e., TiCl4 post-treatment and seed layer formation were also studied. Photocurrent-voltage (I-V) measurement of rutile-anatase TiO2 thin film was performed under 1.5 G light illumination. Photovoltaic performance was investigated by incident photon-to-electron conversion efficiency (IPCE), electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS), intensity-modulated photocurrent/ photovoltage spectroscopy (IMVS/IMPS) and open-circuit photovoltage decay (OCVD). Copyright © 2014 American Scientific Publishers. All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.