Cited 17 time in
Cited 17 time in
Influence of precursor sulfur content on film formation and the properties of sulfurized Cu2ZnSnS4 thin films for solar cells
- Influence of precursor sulfur content on film formation and the properties of sulfurized Cu2ZnSnS4 thin films for solar cells
- Son, Dae-Ho; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Yang, Kee-Jeong; Nam, Dahyun; Gansukh, Mungunshagai; Cheong, Hyeonsik; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Dae-Hwan; Yang, Kee-Jeong; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- Issue Date
- Physica Status Solidi A: Applications and Materials Science, 211(4), 946-951
- Article Type
- Annealing Process; Compound Material; Compound Materials; Copper; Cu2ZnSnS4; Fabrication Method; Film Formations; Glass Substrates; Metallic Precursor; Open Circuit Voltage; Optimization; Solar Cells; Substrates; Sulfur Contents; Thin-Film Solar Cells; Thin-Films; Vapor Deposition; Vapors
- This is the Cu2ZnSnS4 (CZTS) films were fabricated on glass substrates by sputtering using compound material targets. The fabrication method combines the deposition of metallic precursors and the sulfurization annealing process using S vapor. The optimal precursor sequence for CZTS growth was Cu/SnS/ZnS/Mo. To optimize the composition and the thickness of CZTS, the thickness of Cu layer and precursor was varied. The best cell had an area of 0.185 cm2, Cu/(Zn + Sn) = 0.89, Zn/Sn = 1.04, and S/(metal) = 1.13 and showed an open-circuit voltage (VOC) of 0.66 V, a short-circuit current (JSC) of 13.60 mA cm-2, a fill factor of 43.14% and a conversion efficiency of 3.84%. © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.