Cited 0 time in
Cited 3 time in
Annealing Time Dependence of Crystallization in Cu2ZnSnSe4 Films
- Annealing Time Dependence of Crystallization in Cu2ZnSnSe4 Films
- Kim, Chan; Hong, Sungwook; Bae, Hongsub; Rhee, Ilsu; Kim, Hong Tak; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 586(1), 154-160
- Article Type
- Annealing; Annealing Time; Band Gap Energy; Copper; Crystallization; CZTSe; Energy Gap; Lattice Constants; Metal Precursor; Rapid Thermal Processing (RTP); RTP; Selenization; Single Crystals; Soda Lime Glass Substrate; Solar Cell; Solar Cells; Substrates; Tin; X Ray Diffraction; Xrd Patterns; Z Transforms; Zinc
- Cu2 ZnSnSe4 (CZTSe) films were formulated by the selenization of Cu(Zn, Sn) (CZT) metal precursors. The CZT precursor was prepared by depositing zinc onto a Cu-Sn layer co-sputtered on molybdenum-coated soda-lime glass substrates. Selenium was evaporated thermally onto the CZT precursor. The resulting CZTSe film was then annealed at 450 °C for various annealing times (1, 3, 5, 10 and 15 min) using a rapid thermal process (RTP). Crystallization of the CZTSe film as a function of the annealing time was observed by X-ray diffraction (XRD). The XRD patterns of the films annealed over 3 min were well matched to those of a CZTSe single crystal. The lattice parameters of the CZTSe films annealed over 5 min were a = 5.639 Å and c = 11.356 Å. These values were reasonably close to the lattice parameters of a single crystal of Cu2 ZnSnSe4 (a = 5.693 Å and c = 11.333 Å). The energy gap of the CZTSe films was 1.14 eV. © 2013 Copyright Taylor and Francis Group, LLC.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.