Cited 0 time in
Cited 16 time in
A new butterfly-shaped chaotic attractor
- A new butterfly-shaped chaotic attractor
- Kim, Dongwon; Chang, Pyung Hun
- DGIST Authors
- Chang, Pyung Hun
- Issue Date
- Results in Physics, 3, 14-19
- Article Type
- Bifurcation; Butterfly-Shaped Attractor; Chaos; Chaotic Attractor; Chaotic System
- In this paper, a new chaotic system is proposed that consists of six terms including one multiplier and one quadratic term. The characteristics of this system are examined by theoretical and numerical analysis, such as equilibria, their stabilities, Lyapunov exponents and Lyapunov dimension, dissipativity, as well as, Poincaré maps, bifurcations, waveforms, power spectrums are performed. In addition, the forming mechanisms of compound structures of the new chaotic attractor are investigated. © 2013 The author.
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringRehabilitation Robotics Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.